Thursday, April 19, 2007

You know when...

you go shopping and you have something specific in mind that you'd like to find. And then, you actually find it? And it's even nicer than you imagined and a great price to boot?

Isn't that one of the best feelings in the whole world?

Well, that happened to me this morning. I took the kids to Walmart in Winkler to pick up a few things and thought, I'd love to find a nice pair of dress sandals for Sage. Maybe in a chocolate brown to match a few of her summer outfits.

And I found these:



Aren't they adorable? And they were less than $15! And Sage loved them, too.

Everyone's happy.

So I finally got my canvas done this morning. I took a canvas class at MSS on Tuesday evening, but had printed out my pictures the wrong size, so I picked up new pictures at Walmart this morning and finished it:

I'm really happy with it. It's for Sage's room and matches her bedding quite well. I bought the Making Memories large letters, that I plan on covering with the same patterned paper (Basic Grey Blush) and hanging on her other wall to spell out "Sage-a-roo."

Well, I'm off to Mississauga tonight for the Willowcreek Children's Ministry conference. I'd appreciate prayers for safety. (It always makes me a little nervous to leave my family.)

See you next week!

3 comments:

Eva said...

Prayers have been said! Hope you have a great trip!

I bought sandals for Jonas at Walmart today too..also found exactly what I was looking for! :)

anita said...

Those are the cutest sandals ever! What size are they? ;) And I'm glad you made it back safely and had such a great trip!

Heather M. said...

Oh my gosh, those sandals are darling!!!!
Love the canvas! Great idea!