Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Project 366, week 32

Wow, another week has flown by....

Here are my photos of the day for the past week:


Tuesday, August 5th: We had friends over to celebrate Jonah's birthday (on the 6th). He wanted a dinosaur cake like he saw at Coop. This was my attempt. He loved it!


Wednesday, August 6th: We went to Grand Forks for a few days. This is day one of shopping. Darlene and I tried on the same outfit. (She ended up buying the skirt and top, while I just bought the skirt to wear with a black top.)


Thursday, August 7th: A picture of Darlene outside of our hotel. (Isn't she beautiful?)


Friday, August 8th: On the way home to Morden.


Saturday, August 9th: On our way home to Morden, I noticed that the fields were looking nice and golden. So the kids and I biked out of town Saturday afternoon and I took a few pictures. Sage didn't want to walk into the field because it was "weedy."


Sunday, August 10th: Sage, after her bath.


Monday, August 11th: I was getting breakfast ready while the kids played in my bed. They called me to come and take a picture-- they're positioned themselves like the under the blanket with their feet sticking out. So, I obliged them. ;)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Great pics! Look like you guys had a great time!

danni reid. said...

i love your pics and that cake is beyond precious!!

Heather M. said...

I love all the photos you took this week! Great job, Leigh!

jakey said...

This picture is SO cute!!!! how many lil piggies in THAT bed! lol!