Thought I'd share some random stuff today...
1. I ran 5 miles on Sunday morning, running (well, jogging) the whole way, without walking!! That's the furthest I've ever run at once. :)
2. During the last mile of my run, my lower calf muscle started hurting and has been hurting ever since. :(
I've been icing it and it's definitely feeling a lot better today, but I'm nervous to run again. I'll probably try tomorrow with a short run.
3. Our annual Corn & Apple Festival is taking place this weekend. That means a weekend filled with walking around, seeing people, looking at stuff, attending the parade, going on rides, eating free corn and drinking free apple cider (& buying other yummy food), working in our church booth, going to the Show & Shine, riding the shuttle bus (my husband is the organizer of that), etc. Should be a fun weekend!
4. The kids have been attending a five-day club one street over this week. Which means that I've had an hour and a half break from them every afternoon. It's been kind of nice! I don't get much accomplished, but hey, it's still some good "me time." That's where they are as I type this and they'll go once more tomorrow. With our C&A Festival starting Friday, they won't have it that day.
5. The August challenge at My Scrap Shoppe is up. It's to use song lyrics on a page. I got two layouts done for the challenge, but I have some ideas for a few more...
This one has the lyrics from the song Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman.
And when I took this photo on the last day of school, I knew I had to use the title of Alice Cooper's song for this layout.
Well, as always, thanks for looking!
Now, I'm off to see what else I can accomplish in the next 45 minutes. ;)