Saturday, May 01, 2010

It's May 1st...

... which means that I have some new layouts to share that I made using the My Scrap Shoppe May kit.

The papers in this kit worked really well with some of my pictures from last summer...





They also went really well with all of Jonah's birthday pictures, so I made three layouts for that special occasion.











And one more of one of Jonah's new activities...




And I also made a couple of birthday cards with the kit....



(I added some sevens from my stash of numbers: American Crafts thickers and Pink Paislee stickers.)



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anne Krashel said...

Wow Leigh, you totally rocked this kit. Love, love, love your layouts and will shamelessly scraplift them.

Anonymous said...

Wow Leigh, so many fabulous projects. I love the birthday card, what a great way to use up all those numbers I never use.