Monday, May 10, 2010

Where I got to go....



... two weekends ago.

My older brother, Trevor, turned 40 at the end of April, and to help him celebrate, my mom, twin brother and I flew to Montreal to visit him. We had such a great time!

I got to play memory and Crazy Eights (the Quebec version) with my nephew, Noah. He is so adorable!



We also went to Old Montreal, enjoyed the amazing 40th birthday party that Tatiana threw for Trevor and went to the St. Denis market and Little Italy.

Trevor took us up to Mont Royal, too, where I took these photos.





Tatiana's mom took us out for Syrian food Sunday evening. A new experience!



And my one request over the weekend.... a trip to IKEA!



Thanks again, Trevor and Tat for a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Lucky you to get a weekend away with your brother! Looks like you had a great time crammed into a weekend....
:)

valerie said...

Oh how fabulous! Love that you all got to celebrate together!

Anne Krashel said...

Looks like a great getaway! Glad you enjoyed it.