Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yellow? Really??

If you were to look at the many, many layouts that I've created over the years, you'd find that I don't use a lot of yellow.

Until recently.

I'm not sure when it happened, but lately, I'm very drawn to the colour yellow and have been using it more and more.

Here are two examples, both using yellow Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper.


This first one I made at SSD last month. It was very quick and easy.


This one I made for the May DT challenge at My Scrap Shoppe which was to use: more than one photo, a tag, to cut something from patterned paper and you guessed it, yellow. I cut the flowers out of the diecut pp that were behind the photos and layered them overtop.

Well, I'm going to head back outside and spend some time in my much-neglected yard!
Enjoy the sunshine!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great layouts Leigh!! I have also been inspired lately with yellow AND orange!! organge...who would have thought?? hope you had a lovely weekend!!
:)