Sunday, September 12, 2010

More layouts....

.... that I made for the MSS online crop.

I know that the words "caught up" are suppose to be taboo in the scrapbooking world. And I agree.... to a certain point. There shouldn't be a pressure to be "caught up" in your photos and layouts. I agree on this.

However, there's still a part of me that doesn't like to be behind. And for me, it's more than a year. If I'm still within a calendar year of photos to scrap, then I'm good.

So, that being said, I decided to use this weekend's online crop to get some of my 2009 photos scrapped. Here's what I did...

This was for Flo's challenge to scrap some "back to school" pictures. These are from last year, when Sage started kindergarten.



This layout I made for Marcy's copycat challenge. Marcy had us add together the digits in our age and go to that page in the gallery and scraplift someone there. I went to page 11 (& I wish it was because I'm 29, but alas, I'm not.) I lifted Marcy's buds layout.



This layout was for Marcy's challenge to use only scraps (no full sheets of pp or cardstock allowed.) I pieced together the background on this layout and then stitched it together.



This one I made for Marcy's challenge to use 6 patterned papers, staples and felt on a layout:



And this one was for Marcy's something old/something new challenge to use something from your stash that's over a year old, combined with something you bought this summer. My old stuff were the Scenic Route chipboard saying, the Anna Griffin journaling diecut and the MME pp. The new was The Girls' Paperie & Echo Park patterned paper.



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Fantastic LO's!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the layouts! My favorite by far however is the life-long friends one. My son had a relationship like that!

Julie Overby said...

Cute layouts! I absolute LOVE the new look on the blog Leigh!