Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some layouts to share

I wanted to share the layouts that I made using the MSS October kit.

For this first layout, I used a Sketch from the September 2010 Page Maps, which I posted as my Fall Sketch #2 at the MSS blog:




Another layout using photos taken on the field trip:




I'd been looking for something on my blog recently and came across this post from January and decided that I needed to document it in a layout.




For this next layout, I used some My Mind's Eye patterned paper and American Crafts thickers, in addition to the kit. My journaling talks about how most of the time, Sage is a real sweetie, but how she also has a dramatic/not so nice side if crossed.




And a last layout, that I've been wanting to create for a while. Austin and his friend Soren have been inseparable buddies from the first day of kindergartin. The "best friends" card in the kit was exactly the motivation I needed to make a layout about the two of them and their great friendship.



In addition to the kit, I used some MME pp and a Crate Paper brad and a brad from The Girls' Paperie.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: