Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some inexpensive wall art

I wanted to share a couple of things I made to frame and display in our home.

First of all, I redecorated our kitchen this summer and made this for the shelf near our phone:



I trimmed a piece of My Mind's Eye patterned paper and added a favourite Bible verse with my printer.



And, we got a new bed for our room. Yay! But the pictures I had over the bed no longer fit. I was looking through my cabinet and found three white 6x6" IKEA frames that I'd never used. I trimmed another piece of MME patterned paper into three 5.5x5.5" pieces and added a verse to one of them:







Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Eva said...

I totally love it. I too put a couple of square frames with scrap book paper up as wall art {in our bathroom} a month ago.

Melanie said...

huh, I never noticed that you have the exact same duvet cover as us! Funny! IKEA rocks!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces Leigh! I'm actually considering something like this for teacher gifts this Christmas!

Julie Overby said...

What a cool idea. Love what you've done!