1. The boys went to the Blue Bomber game on Friday night with Cameron, so Sage & I had our first "girls' night in." We painted the paintable tea set she got for her birthday, then got our jammies on and watched a Disney princess movie. It was a great evening!
2. Feeling lazy this weekend. Or maybe just tired. Trying to get into the groove of working again....
3. A friend from church requested some birthday cards this morning, so I made some this afternoon. Also got two layouts made with the MSS October kit.
4. Jonah had two highlights this weekend: the first being his first Bomber game (he is such a fan now!) and buying a second-hand DS yesterday in Winkler. He's one happy camper!
5. I was posting summer sketches on the MSS blog this summer and because they were well received, I've decided to keep posting sketches this fall every Friday. You can check out the sketch I made for my first Fall sketch post here. And here's the layout I made with it:
I took the pictures with the timer on my camera (loving that lately!) on my birthday of my wonderful, beautiful friend, Val, & me. Used lots of The Girls' Paperie goodness, some October Afternoon letter stickers (a definitely fave!) and I even used some stamps!
Thanks for looking!