Some new layouts....

Monday, January 03, 2011

... to share that I made using the January kit from MSS. What a great kit-- I got seven layouts done with it--I'm sharing six here and saving one for later! ;)


In addition to the kit, on this layout, I used some October Afternoon rub-on letters. This is the front and on the back...


I'm really pleased with how this one turned out-- which is good, because it literally took me hours to do all of that hand-cutting!


A simple one. I cut out the tree and the base from the Crate patterned paper and adhered them with popdots for some dimension.


On this one, I added some fabric covered Crate brads & used my new snowflake punch. The third brad is Autumn Leaves-- a scrappy garage sale purchase at SSD.


Another fairly simple one. I'd taken photos at both choir events, but wasn't feeling inclined to scrap them both separately, so I combined them in one layout.


One of my favourites-- on this one, I added some American Crafts thickers and a Stampin' Up! die cut.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Laurence said...

Tout ça c'est très joli, tu commences bien l'année ! Je te souhaite une très bonne année, santé et amour.

Crystal said...

I am always inspired when I stop by to visit you! It was great to catch up on your Christmas news and to see your top 10 LOs. Happy New Year to you and yours!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS