Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today, I am...

...happy to connect with friends, whether it's in person, over the telephone or via technology.

...making Jonah happy by volunteering in his classroom (even though I only got to spend 1/6th of my time there with him.)

...also making Jonah's day by baking pumpkin muffins.

...glad to have a clean main floor of our house. I spent the week "early spring cleaning" and got rid of stuff, washed walls, floors, etc. Feels so good. I really should take some pictures, because I know it won't last.

...enjoying purchasing things online. So convenient. Too convenient, really.

...looking forward to having friends over tomorrow night for a Stampin' Up! party.

...disappointed that I didn't win one of these collections-- my most favourite from the CHA-2011 previews.

...suprised at how little I like with the CHA previews this year.

...wanting to watch this show tonight. It's my favourite.

...wondering why I spend (waste?) so much time online when I could be scrapping.

...wanting to share a layout I made this month:



(I used My Mind's Eye pp and The Girls' Paperie pp. embellishment and stickers. The alphas are October Afternoon and Pink Paislee. See this post for the explanation/journaling.)

So, what are you doing today?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a neat idea with your ornament!!!! I love it.

I am surprised at how little I actually like with the newest CHA preview stuff as well. It's really strange.. Very few hit it on the head, and only one company nailed it for me this year. Everything else was just blah.

Hoping that you have a great evening!
e.

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey there, Leigh!! I'm so sorry it's been forever since I've visited you. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and wish you a very belated happy new year. I hope things are going well with you all. :)
Love this sweet layout. Very nice handmade ornament and I love your graphic style. Makes me smile, because I finally just used one of those Girls' Paperie flowers myself this week, after letting them sit on my desk for months and months.