1. I haven't been having the best week. There have been some stressors at home and I haven't been sleeping well. With working three days this week, & taekwondo back to a three days a week schedule, I've been quite tired and maybe, just maybe a little irritable. I know this isn't the best way to start a post, but I also feel that I shouldn't have to pretend everything is perfect, when, in reality, it's not.
2. I read a non-fiction book this week. Not my genre of choice, but the title caught my eye at the library: Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads. It was a good read with lots of information to keep in mind when making healthy choices (one of my goals for the new year), but a little unrealistic in some areas with when to eat. But some things I'll definitely be trying.
3. I did Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred yesterday. (Shh, don't tell, but I've started this workout program twice before and never made it to Day 3!) The plan was to do Day 5 today, but with so few hours of sleep last night, I just couldn't do it. But, tomorrow, I will. I promise.
4. I am blessed with wonderful, suppportive friends and I'm ever so thankful for them.
5. We've been watching How to Train Your Dragon & Despicable Me over & over. I love them both equally.
Bonus: I posted Winter Sketch #3 on the MSS Blog today. The sketch is Sketch #57 from Inspired Blueprints & this is the layout I made with it:
Thanks for looking!
Have a good weekend!