Sunday, April 10, 2011

Then I wanted to see how I could incorporate this technique into some layouts.

So here's a layout that I made at yesterday's crop, using the Stuck April 1st Sketch:

I used some Bazzill cardstock and some SU! patterned paper that was on my table when we arrived. I also used some Pink Paislee alphas and some felt flowers that I found in my stash. I used my new Papertrey Ink Turning a New Leaf stamps and die to make the leaves on the one flower and on the journaling diecut. For both of them, I stamped in Versamark ink and then in some Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink, sprinkled on some clear embossing powder, which I heated with my heat gun.

I also used my Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms dies for the flowers and some PTI buttons (in Ocean Tides) for the centres. What really brought this layout together, though, was the twine that Carol let me have-- it was the perfect touch! Thanks again, Carol!

No comments: