1. Winding up a full week of working today. I worked every day this week (although two of the days were half days, which was good. Gave me a bit of a chance to catch up on housework and with friends.)
2. Excited about the Spring Carnival our church is hosting tonight. Austin & I are setting up a nerf gun booth where the kids will have to knock down popcans with the darts. Should be fun!
3. Super excited about tomorrow, too. I'll be testing for my black belt in tae kwon do at our Black and Colour Belt promotion test in Carman! We had a red & black belt class last night and got to practice some board breaking. I broke two boards with the same kicks that I attempted to break with at the tournament. It's totally helped my confidence level.
4. I made a card yesterday evening for my friend, Susan. I thought I'd try the Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: selective inking technique again. (Sorry about the poor photo-- I'd try to take it again, but I already gave the card away. ;) )
I used Papertrey cardstock (aqua mist), bird stamp (from the Grunge Me set) and sentiments stamps (from the Signature Series: Dress form set and from Think Big Favorites #3-- this is where I attempted the selective inking.) The grass stamp is SU! and the ink is Tim Holtz and VersaMagic.
5. I posted a Spring Sketch layout today on the MSS blog, using Sketch #53, from Inspired Blueprints:
I used Bazzill cardstock and MME products.
Thanks for looking!