1. I took a couple of days off this week. On Wednesday, I drove down to the States with my friend, Susan, to pick up our Papertrey Ink order. Then I spent the last two days reorganizing my stamps using this system. I love how it turned out and am looking forward to using it.
2. I also pulled out all of my inks and organized them into colour groups to restamp them into my book.
I left some spaces to add some new inks (not that I really need any.... ;) )
The second page in this photo is a print out of this Colour Swatch from Papertrey Ink. It's a nice reference for putting colours together.
3. I babysat in the morning for friends' 17-month old. Jonah asked me before he left for school if I knew how to change a diaper. I said: "Well, let's do the math... I had three babies who all wore diapers until they were over 3. With an average of 4 to 5 diaper changes a day, I think it's safe to say that I have changed over 15000 diapers!" That made his eyes go big! Ha!
4. I should have been working in my garden this week, while it was sunny, instead of organizing my scrap goodies (see #1 & #2) and now it's raining.... oh well... what can you do? ;)
5. I posted a Spring Sketch layout on the MSS blog today using Inspired Blueprints Sketch #73:
I decided to rotate the sketch to use it for my layout. I used My Mind's Eye & The Girl's Paperie patterned paper, Papertrey Ink dies, Studio Calico, PTI, SU!, AL & Hero Arts stamps, Basic Grey alphabet stickers & SU! build a brads.
Thanks for looking!