An inspiration challenge

Monday, May 16, 2011

It was my turn to post an inspiration challenge at MSS this month.

I chose this top from Ruche...



... and made this layout with it:


I was inspired by both the colours of the top and the layers of the ruffles on the page. I also just noticed that my theme was also about clothing. ;)

I used American Crafts cardstock, Crate Paper patterned paper, October Afternoon letter stickers, Papertrey Ink buttons, twine and scalloped die, SU! butterfly stamps, my MS butterfly punch and some fabric I picked up at our local quilting store.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Kara said...

love it!!!

Chris said...

This is beautiful! And your daughter looks just like you!

Margaret M said...

What a nice layout! I know you will both look back on this with happy memories!

Rebecca said...

So cute! Love those scallops. What a beautiful daughter you have!

Julie Overby said...

How sweet! That is great shirt to pull inspiration from and your layout turned out fantastic!

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut