1. It has been absolutely beautiful here this week! Our snow is melted and today, it's 16 degrees Celsius! Lovely! I went for my first bike ride of the season on Wednesday (ah, bliss!) and we're going to go for another one this afternoon.
2. I got a happy email today requesting one of my cards for publication in the Sept/Oct. issue of Papercrafts magazine!
3. This week was reportcard/parent teacher conferences which went well.
4. Tomorrow, Austin & I are going to be attending a black belt development day with our taekwondo club, which should be interesting. It's Austin's first one.
5. I wanted to share a card that I made for Leah's Papertrey Princess challenge to use the negative of a diecut on a project. I also used this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Coloured Kissing.
I used PTI cardstock (fine linen, stamper's select white, sweet blush), stamps (beautiful butterflies, turning a new leaf, pretty peonies) & dies (beautiful butterflies, mat stack #5).
Thanks for looking!
Enjoy your weekend!