1. Our taekwondo tournament in Winnipeg last Saturday went well.
Jonah & Sage volunteered as runners (accompanying competitors to the podium)
and as computer techs.
They did such a great job -- always on task and dependable.
2. On Sunday, our local theatre had a Jurassic Park marathon.
I'd never been to a movie marathon before, and with Jonah counting down the days
to the opening of Jurassic World (seven!), I thought this would be very fun!
They had 45 minute intermissions between the movies.
The theatre is only a couple of blocks from our house, so we could quickly
zip home in between, which was nice.
3. Austin had his Spring Jazz Concert on Wednesday night.
His choir sang three songs, ending with "Happy", which was very fun!
4. Speaking of Austin and choir, a few weeks ago, he auditioned for the
Central Manitoba Youth Choir: a choir that has a couple of weekend retreats in the fall
and then tours Southern Manitoba for four days.
Well, last Monday, he got his acceptance letter in the mail!
I think this will be an amazing experience for him.
5. Today, I'm playing along with the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolour Blog Hop.
Here's my card:
I stamped the sentiment and flowers from Neat & Tangled's So Very Blessed stamp
set in versa mark and heat embossed it in clear.
Then, I smooshed my new Altenew Frosty Pink & Coral Berry inks onto my cardstock
and used a paint brush to add some Frayed Leaf ink that I spritzed with water.
A few Pretty Pink Posh Pink Peonies sequins finish it off.
Thanks for looking!