Things seem to be winding up here with school & everything.
After today, we only have 7 days left of school -- yes, that's right.
We go right until June 30th.
1. Last Friday, Jonah & Sage's school had their annual family BBQ at lunchtime.
This year, they tried something a little different... they set up bleachers &
had the choirs & bands perform outside while we ate.
Jonah plays in the Grade 7 Band.
Sage sang with the Grade 5/6 Noon Choir.
And Jonah sang with his Jazz Choir.
I had been working at the high school that day,
so it was really a lovely way to spend my lunch hour!
2. That evening, Jonah took me out for supper at A&W
and then to see Jurassic World, which was so good!
Such a fun date -- it was his Mother's Day gift to me. :)
3. So, I have to admit that I've been struggling with the no-sugar, no deep-fried foods.
It's so hard!
I'm down 5 lbs, but I would still like to lose at least another 10 more.
I need to try harder....
4. We attended my husband's annual Bus Driver BBQ on Tuesday
(see, lots of opportunities for eating!)
I mostly had salads -- there were lots of lovely ones to choose from!
And I didn't have any dessert. ;)
5. One of the bus drivers was retiring, so Cameron asked me to make a card for him.
Here's what I made:
I used my PTI Scene It dies, along with my Petite Places: School stamps & dies.
I didn't have a school bus in my stamp collection (shocking, I know!)
so I found this one online and printed it out.
I also don't have any retirement stamps, so I printed out my sentiment as well.
Thanks for looking!