Saturday, June 27, 2015

Make It Monday #215

Mrs. Clyde, the music teacher at my kids' school is so fabulous!
She's the director of Jonah's choir and she also teaches Sage music
and directs the noon choir Sage is in.
She makes music so fun and a favourite class for both of them!
While she loves the butter crunch I give her,
I thought this year, instead of just a tag, I'd give her a card
letting her know just how special she is.

Make It Monday 215 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

I used PTI's Graceful Greetings for my sentiment and embellished it
with some stars from Summer Camp.
I also used my PTI Petite Places: School stamps and dies on the inside

Make It Monday 215 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

I'm also linking this up to this week's
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable

Unknown said...

I just love this, Leigh!!

Ruth said...

Love this! I love the slightly off set circle die and the houses on the inside. A perfect card. Xx

Michelle said...

Oh my... this is THE cutest! What a fabulous thank you card!1

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!!

Jennifer K said...

Super cute!

Luanne said...

How neat! Love your take on this one!

Nancy Penir said...

Adorable schoolhouse image, Leigh! Bright and happy.

Joy2Scrapbook said...

Love your card, it is adorable! Wonderful take on the challenge!!

Sharon Underwood said...

Love the school, the fence and the flag/pole. Awesome card! That's a very thoughtful card for the music teacher. We need more music in schools! (I studied music through college.)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Darling card Leigh!

Karen C. said...

This is so sweet. Love how you made your "Canadian" flag! It's the littlest things that make a card so personal!!

Lisa Elton said...

Shea sounds wonderful and I'll bet she loved her cute card!

Danielle Flanders said...

How adorable! She will absolutely love this!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...she's going to love it! Cute, cute card Leigh!! And I love those stars by the sentiment...I'll have to remember that one! :0)

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet card! Great little school scene!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is just SO precious! LOVE the inside-out peek-a-boo window, and that little schoolyard scene could not be more perfect!!

jen said...

This is darling- and possibly making that schoolhouse into my cart!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Leigh! Wonderful design!! Love this!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

cm said...

I have no doubt that Mrs. Clyde was deeply touched when she received this fabulous card! How thoughtful of you to make a special person feel extra special. You are truly such a gem!!
~c