Friday, September 26, 2008

After school photo shoot

After school yesterday, Sage and I biked to pick up the boys. We went to the park where I took these:







And then we took a break to watch a squirrel in a tree. ;)



We started to bike to location #2 when the kids decided to stop here and have me take a picture.




And the we went continued onto destination #2-- the pumpkin cart in front of Tim Horton's -- where I took these.







I love fall photos-- especially with pumpkins!!

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are great!!! I love the pumpkin shots. :)

Lori Renn said...

Great shots!! I love the third one with the kids sitting on the cement wall!

TheShermanFam said...

How cute are they!! Your pictures turned out really cute! And they looked so cooperative!
TFS!
Have a good weekend!

michelle said...

looks great and i saw the new scrapbook & cards mag...your lo looks great as well!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are beautiful! I may have to do a fall shoot of my kids too! thanks for the inspiration!
Dani

Nicole said...

those pics turned out great! I really like the one with where they are standing on the rocks!

Staci Taylor said...

Your kids are so photogenic, Leigh! They're all so adorable!!

Eva said...

Great fall pics..the pumpkin cart ones are my favorites. I'd love to get out and do some soon too! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, your photos are gorgeous,Leigh! I am so amazed at how cooperative your kids are with the camera! My DD doesn't mind it, but my DS is IMPOSSIBLE to photograph. I'm sure you're going to turn out lots of great pages with these beauties!

Liz Goldhawk said...

you got lots of great pictures!

Heather M. said...

such great photos, leigh!

Anonymous said...

I love Fall photos too!!! my faves! awesome pics, looks like the kids were having fun!

Amy W. said...

super cute photos! cutie kiddos! :)