Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Project 366, week 38

Here are my photos of the day for the past week:


Tuesday, September 16th: It was picture day at school, and because I'm too cheap to buy portraits for my kids, I made them pose in the backyard before going to school.


Wednesday, September 17th: The picture I took of Sage with her birthday cake before the party guests arrived.


Thursday, September 18th: Enjoying a relatively quiet day at home (I was tired from all the partying the day before! LOL!) Sage is playing with her new Polly Pockets.


Friday, September 19th: Cameron was asked to do a hayride for some neighbours at the farm and we got to go along! I love this shot of Austin. Jonah, Sage & I sat at the front of the hayrack and he was at the back. I called his name, he looked and I snapped. Not perfectly clear (okay, quite blurry!) but I love it!


Saturday, September 20th: Austin making jewellery with Sage. :)


Sunday, September 21st: We went to Stanley Park after church to have a wiener roast with Cam's SIL & her family. Jonah wanted to play on this (not sure what it's called) and wanted me to watch, so I took a bunch of photos. This was my favourite.


Monday, September 22nd: Sage got a new table and chairs for her birthday and wanted them in her room, along with her Little Tikes kitchen. So we spent several hours reorganizing her room and I took some pictures. This one was my favourite-- I love her dress shoes lined up and the toys on the shelves in the background!

So, which one is your favourite?

2 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Great shots! I love the first one. I hate school shots, too. I only buy them to get the class picture.

Audrey Pettit said...

What cute pictures, Leigh! It would be hard to pick just one favorite. I think I'd have to go with Sage and her birthday cake, and Austin on the Maypole. Too cute. Love your idea of one photo per day.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Glad I'm getting you in the Halloween spirit!! ;)