Sunday, September 07, 2008

Online crop layouts

Here's what I created during the online crop at MSS this weekend:



This one was for the Early Bird Challenge to use staples, chipboard and the colour red on your layout.




I created this layout for Marcy's Not Average Challenge (create a layout using photos other than 4x6".)




This was for the Copycat Challenge to lift someone from the gallery. I lifted Marcy's Stone Soup layout.




This one was for the Half & Half Challenge (to only use half of the page) and the Clone Challenge (to use 3+ different papers in the same style-- I used three polka-dots).




This one was for Liz's ad inspiration.




This one was for Marcy's challenge to use shaped paper, two photos and felt on your layout. I made the shaped paper by cutting the My Mind's Eye pp into a circle (I traced it with a dinner plate) and then I punched fory-seven 3/4" circles out and adhered them to the back of the circle to make a scalloped edge. I covered the back with another pp circle (to use for another layout later) and sewed them both in place.

Well, that's what I've made, this weekend. So far. ;)

Thanks for looking and for your kind & encouraging comments!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

oh wow! beautiful layouts! you did all those this weekend? you go girl!

Unknown said...

Wow pour la dernière page, j'imagine le travail pour placer tous ces cercles !!! Magnifique tout ça.

Eva said...

Lovely as always, Leigh!! :)

Staci Taylor said...

Wow, you really were busy, girl!! And what amazing pages you made! You have such a cool style, Leigh, I always love looking at your work!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Each of these layouts is fantastic! I just love your work!

Wendy Kwok said...

Wow.. I love these LO... beautiful ART! Lovely. thanks for dropping by my blog.