Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Project 366, week 9

Here are my photos-of-the-day for the past week:


Tuesday, February 26: Jonah & Sage having way too much fun at Stay & Play.


Wednesday, February 27: The Star Wars Monopoly game that stayed set up on our dining room table all week.


Thursday, February 28: signing out books at the public library.

Friday, February 29: having lunch (McD's-- yum!) at Susan's.

Saturday, March 1: we had some new friends over for supper. I can always tell that I'm going to be good friends with someone when they say those six wonderful words: "Can I look at your scrapbooks?" ;)

Sunday, March 2: My friend Darlene (centre) sang with a group called Prairie Singers in a concert on Sunday afternoon: Songs of Lent and Liberation.

Monday, March 3: One of my least favourite (but necessary) chores: patching holes in jeans.

And here is the layout that I got done for my Leap Day Challenge:
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Interesting picture of me... but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make if that means I get to peek in your scrapbooks :)

Melanie said...

I didn't even comment on the Leap Day layout! That turned out GREAT!! Wonderful job!

Heather M. said...

Fun photos! I love the leap day layout!