I got two more layouts made for the crop today (in between helping stain my MIL's house.)
I made this one using patterned paper scraps and a few embellishments from my stash-- so nice to use some "old stuff"!
I saw this Basic Grey pp with the giraffes & hearts and knew that I had to buy it to use for this picture of Sage & I. I used Liz's sketch and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Idea to note: I didn't have a "g" from my foam letters, so I cut the end off of a "q" and the top off of a "9" and put them together to make a "g". I place the flower slightly over the letter to hide where they connect.
Thanks for looking!