Friday, September 05, 2008

Online Crop

There's an online crop at My Scrap Shoppe this weekend!! You can check out the challenges here.

I'm posting a couple of challenges for the crop.

They are:

1. Use a quote on your layout.


(I saw this quote in the latest issue of Simple Scrapbooks and knew I had to use it on a page for my boys.)




(Having some fun with my new punches.)

2. Use product from 5 or more different manufacturers on a page.


This layout was inspired by sketch #63 at Sketch This. The sketch used three photos, but I thought I'd just adapt it to two photos. Then I noticed that that was exactly was sketch #64 was! Too funny!






On this layout, I have the following manufacturers:


Bazzill (cardstock)
7 gypsies (patterned paper)
My Mind's Eye (patterned paper)
Daisy D's (rub-ons)
Ali Edwards CKOTM (word strip stickers)
Tim Holtz (ticket)
MOD (buttons)


I hope you'll come check out the challenges and participate in the crop-- it's sure to be a good time!


If you do one of my challenges, please post a link here in the comments-- I'd love to see your work!

No comments: