Monday, September 01, 2008

Some more layouts...

I can't believe that today is September 1st!! I'm so sad to the the summer end-- I think it was the best summer we've ever had. Seriously.

The boys start back to school on Wednesday afternoon. Eek! Too soon, too soon.

We'll have to make the most of the next two days, I guess...

Here are the layouts that I created with the September kit at My Scrap Shoppe. It has a great travel theme, which I liked. However, we don't travel very much so I got creative with some of the pages.

















Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Heather M. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS layouts! Love the different topics you came up with too! :)

Anonymous said...

You're on a serious scrappy roll Leigh! Such yummy eye candy!

Davinie Fiero said...

Love what you did with the MM Passport. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

great showcase of pages

Leslie Ashe said...

I am LOVING every single one of your beautiful layouts Leigh!!

Renee Lamb said...

LOVE every single one of those layouts girl! you totally rocked that kit!