My wonderfully, talented friend, Heather, shares a Sunday's Seven on her blog-- seven things she's thankful for during the past week. So, I thought I'd borrow her idea and share seven things for which I'm thankful for the past week.
So here goes....
1. That I participated in and finished the 10K Run for the Hills run in Treherne last Sunday. My goal was to run the whole thing (or more acurately, slow jog ;) ), which I did! Yay! And man, it was not easy, as it was all on gravel and there were lots of hills!! But I finished, with a time of 1 hour 23 minutes, which I was quite happy with. We'll see what kind of time I can shave off of it next year. ;)
2. That I get to stay at home with this girl full time. I love being a stay at home mom. And I think Sage appreciates it, too. She's been telling me lately: "Mom, I love you all day long!" Isn't she sweet?
3. That this guy is adjusting well to being in grade one full time. He had one day where, after lunch, he didn't want to go back to school. He said he just wanted to stay at home with Sage and I . And he cried. So heartbreaking. But we prayed and he went and I haven't heard anything else about it. He seems to like his class, his teacher, and three recesses a day! He's making new friends, too, which is awesome. :)
4. For the different pre-school programs our town offers. Sage and I have been attending Stay & Play and last week we registered her for Story time at the library that starts in October.
5. That my mom could come for a visit for Sage's birthday. She took us out for lunch (Sage wanted it to be just the girls, so I picked up McDonald's Happy Meals for the boys and they got to eat at school.)
6. That I got to scrapbook yesterday. I made this layout using the Scrappy Formula for the week at Create My Keepsake:
7. For the beautiful weather we've been having this weekend. We had a wiener roast this afternoon at Stanley Park his Cameron's sister and her family, which was really nice!