1. There's no school for my kids today.
2. I didn't realize this when the high school called a couple of weeks ago and asked me to sub today. So I'll be working while they hang out with their dad.
3. I'm looking forward to scrapbooking with some friends this evening at my church (& using the MSS December kit tonight when I do.)
4. I posted another Fall Sketch & layout on the MSS blog today. It's Sketch 103 from Pencil Lines. Here's the layout I made with it, using my new Maya Road stamps:
5. This week, I've been thankful for....
Tuesday, November 23rd: Going along with Jonah's class to Choral Fest in Winnipeg.
Wednesday, November 24th: Going along with Austin's class to Choral Fest in Winnipeg.
Thursday, November 25th: For the three great report cards my kids brought home this week.
Friday, November 26th: See #3 at the top of this post.
Thanks for looking!