.... that I wanted to share.
1. The MSS Gallery is looking very inspiring after the online crop this past weekend.
2. I'm not sure if it's from subbing in the home ec department this week, by I was looking Above All Fabrics and found some cool projects I'd like to make. Like these aprons that would be fun to make with this fabric & this fabric. There were also some cute clothes that would be fun to make for Sage. Like this reversible skirt or this top, but I would probably choose some fabric like this or this, because she loves pink.
3. We are huge FoxTrot fans in our house (well, not Cameron or Sage), but Austin, Jonah & I love to read it. There is a FoxTrot website where you can read past strips.
4. Jessica Sprague is offering a free class on her website. I'm not sure if I'll sign up or not. It's just such a busy time of year....
5. We found out tonight that we all passed our tae kwon do tests on Friday night.
Sage & Jonah got promoted to yellow stripe. Austin got his red belt and I got my black stripe. (This is my attitude of gratitude for November 15th.)
Thanks for looking!