Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Happy Fall-idays: Halloween


Hey there!
We are so excited to bring you Happy Falli-days this week,
filled with lots of inspiration from Reverse Confetti!
We have a theme for each day, so you'll want to check out 
the Reverse Confetti blog for details.

Our theme for today is Halloween and 
I thought it would be fun to make up an adorable treat bag for the occasion.


I started by diecutting my Treat Tote Confetti Cuts from dark grey cardstock
and then from one of the panels, I cut an opening a little smaller than the 
Web Tag Layer Confetti Cuts, which I also diecut from the same cardstock.
I adhered this over the window I created, so that we could see through the
web into the bag.
For fun, I diecut another piece of the Treat Tote Confetti Cuts from Tangerine Cardstock
so that the bag has a pop of colour for the background on the inside.


I created the spider by diecutting two pieces of one of the flower centres
from Blooms 'n Buds Confetti Cuts and added legs diecut using 
For finishing touches, I added some Pretty Pink Posh googly-eyes and a tag, 
which I diecut the end using one of the Hang Ups Confetti Cuts and stamped the 
sentiment from Treat Yo' Self.  



 

 

  

Here's a list of the other Reverse Confetti DT that are sharing
Halloween projects today on their blogs:


Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

16 comments:

Lisa H. said...

so cool, Leigh. love it. the spider and web combo is awesome and the skinny tag is a great accent.

Ruth said...

That is so clever! Love how you've made the spider out of other elements. Very ingenious! Xx

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so CUTE!!

Connie said...

Great idea! that 🕷 is sooo cute though I hate 🕷s!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, Leigh, this is fabulous!! What a fun treat bag for Halloween! LOVE the little peekaboo window you created with the web! And your spider is SO creative! <3

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Leigh! Love how you created the window with the web....will need to CASE this!! 🕸

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute!! :)

Jeanne J. said...

Oh gosh.. that little spider got me right away! So cute!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Leigh, this is just too stinking cute and so very clever!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute project Leigh!! I like the window behind he web!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute!

~amy~ said...

Leigh, love your fun treat box! Such a great design!

Karen B. said...

Most adorable, Leigh!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOW!!! your creation is absolutely amazing!!!!

Joyce said...

Super cute spider.

Kathy said...

Great idea, the spider rocks!