Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Reverse Confetti's Sketch for You to Try #41

Today, I have a card to share for this month's
Sketch for You to Try at Reverse Confetti:


Seeing as we celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend,
I decided to use Pumpkin Patch to make my card.
I also rotated the sketch 180˚.


I started with a couple of strips of black cardstock and a strip of text patterned paper.
I diecut my pumpkin and leaves using Pumpkin Patch Confetti Cuts.
For the leaves, I coloured them in with two shades of Zig Markers
and used a water brush to blend the colours.


I stamped the Pumpkin Patch in a summer sunrise and then
again in orange zest, using my MISTI.
With my water brush, I added some water around the edges of the pumpkin and
where there were no words, so blend the colour out onto the edges
and give a watercolour effect.


 


Want to play along with the October SFYTT
Click here for details.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful Leigh!! :)

Joyce said...

Pretty card, Leigh.

Lori said...

Such a wonderful fall card! Love the design with the bold black at the bottom and the brightness of the leaves. Have a wonderful week!

Karen B. said...

Lovely autumn card.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like that pumpkin!! This is pretty Leigh!

Greta said...

Beautiful pumpkin & I love the text strip in the background!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO adorable! I love the pumpkin patch scene!
Hope you and yours had a very wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!