Monday, October 10, 2016

The Challenge #81

Today, I have a card to share that I made using some of
my favourite Reverse Confetti  products &


Here's my card:


I started by blending Iced Aqua Ink onto my background in the shape of a circle
and then going it over again with the same ink, using the Lotsa Dots Stencil.
Over this, I layered a Lacy Scallop Circles Confetti Cuts over top.
I stamped my Blooms 'n Buds flowers and leaves in Iced Aqua InkRC Aqua Ink,
Brick Ink & Delicata Golden Glitz ink onto Blooms 'n Buds Confetti Cuts.


I stamped my sentiment from Walk By Faith and matted my card on Iced Aqua Cardstock.


 


  

 

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous! Love the colors! :)

Karen B. said...

So beautiful and clean.

!neke said...

Great colors !!!!!
Perfect !!

Celeste Goff said...

Just beautiful Leigh! I love the soft stenciling you did behind your focal image...very pretty!

Bobby said...

This is so lovely, Leigh. I'm loving that lacy circle.

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a PRETTY card Leigh!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Really love these colors you chose!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful!!!!

Joyce said...

This is just beautiful.

Broni said...

Beautiful, Leigh! I love your touches of gold on the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge!

Erika said...

Very Pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO beautiful!! Love these colors and love your design! Everything looks so crisp and just jumps off the page! Love the subtle stenciling and love your floral arrangement! <3

Claire Broadwater said...

Leigh, this is just fabulous! I love that bold sentiment and the way you used the colors in your layout! The frame is perfect to showcase your sentiment! SO happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX