Thursday, February 01, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #257

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #257 designed by Michele Ferguson:


Here's my card:


I used my Concord & 9th Flourish stamp set to make my card.
I stamped it using Altenew inks (Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Purple Wine, Autumn
Blaze, Firebrick & Desert Night) & Papertrey Ink Limeade Ice.


I stamped the sentiment (from MFT's You Give Me Butterflies) in versamark
and Altenew Desert Night on a strip of vellum and heat embossed it in clear.


And here is the card that I made with this sketch,
back in January 2016.


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, February 8th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful... both of them!

Unknown said...

Wow this is just a gorgeous card. Super on trend. I really love it!

Unknown said...

Wow such a gorgeous card. I truly love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work!!!!

Lucille K said...

Both of your cards are lovely. I like the brightly colored flowers on your 1st card, they look like they are blowing in the wind :)

Lisa Elton said...

Both versions are fabulous!!

Bobby said...

Isn't it fun (or maybe a shock) to go back and see what you did before. Both card are lovely but the newer one is much bolder and brighter, perfect for bringing us out of the winter blues.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wow, very bright and lovely take on the sketch, Leigh! I love it! Hideko

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration, Leigh! Love the bicycle!