Saturday, February 17, 2018

Inspired By All the Little Things #80

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #80:


I was inspired by the woodgrain background, the colours and the pretty peonies.
I decided to use my Wplus9 Modern Peonies stamp set to make my card,


Here's my card:


I stamped my flowers onto their coordinating diecuts in versamark and 
heat embossed them in gold.
I coloured them in using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolours and layered them over a piece
of woodgrain patterned paper that I had in my stash.


 I stamped my sentiment (also from Modern Peonies) on a strip of PTI aqua mist cardstock
in versamark and heat embossed it in gold.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, March 2nd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSave

13 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful colours, so fresh and elegant with the embossing x

Lisa Elton said...

This is so fresh and lovely Leigh, a wonderful card!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Very pretty and great interpretation of the challenges, Leigh!
Hideko

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Marcie Sharp said...

Gorgeous Leigh! Love the gold embossing.

Bobby said...

Lovely watercolored flowers, Leigh.

m-h said...

You owned it! What a stand-out wedding card!

Betty Wright said...

Lovely card! Love the gold embossing with the roses!

LeAnne said...

Another beauty! You captured the variations in these florals in such a pretty way!

maria f. said...

Those colors together - screams beautiful. I love your unexpected touch of wooden floor in the BG.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Leigh,

GORGEOUS - so bold and yet gentle. The gold embossing gives the sense of Bling! A celebration in card format, how cool!

Michelle Lupton said...

I adore this! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

Jeanne J. said...

Wow! Those gold embossed florals are so elegant!