Thursday, February 22, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #260

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #260 designed by Chrissy Larson:


Here's my card:

I used my Simon Says Stamp/Wplus9 Many Thanks stamp set to make my card.
I stamped the flowers in Altenew Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy, Buttercream, Mango Smoothie,
Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades and the sentiment in Jet Black.


A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins finishes it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 1st to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful CAS thank you card - your pastel flowers are lovely with the bold sentiment!

donna mikasa said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch, Leigh! I'm drawn to pastels but I seem to have a heavy hand and don't know when to stop adding color :P

Happy Dance said...

Oh this is just lovely, Leigh. The yellow base really accents your pretty blossoms, and the bold black sentiment is perfect for this. What a wonderful card! Just love this!! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

This is CAS loveliness!

Bobby said...

So soft and pretty, Leigh. I love the matching yellow border and sequins.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Leigh,

I’ve always admired your cards. You have a lovely simple style - I’m sure the kitchens you design must be attractive too. Such soft and pretty color choices.

Mona Pendleton said...

so very pretty! love the beautiful flowers!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautifully balanced CAS card.
The soft colours are so pretty.
xxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this!!!!!