Saturday, February 03, 2018

Inspired By All the Little Things #79

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #79:

I was inspired by the colours, bicycle and heart in the basket.
I decided to use my Papertrey Ink Pedal Pushes stamp set to make my card:


I stamped my bike and basket using Altenew Jet Black & Evening Grey onto its coordinating die.
I added the little heart from PTI's Scent-imentals, stamped in Altenew Ruby Red.
I layered it over a white cardstock panel and a strip of patterned paper.


 I stamped my sentiment (from a Papertrey Ink set) in Altenew Jet Black.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, February 15th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful !!!!!!

Ineke
X

Celeste Goff said...

It's absolutely perfect Leigh!

JanetB said...

Sweet card, love that bike!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow! I'm always impressed with your beautiful work, I have the same bicycle stamp too, you inspired me to get the dusk off that set, thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful Leigh!

Bobby said...

I love your shiny black bicycle with the heart on the basket, Leigh. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of bikes this week.

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome CAS card Leigh!

Marcie Sharp said...

Love this Leigh! Perfect little red heart too.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the partial diecut on the bicycle Leigh, it adds great interest. Love your paper strip too - I wouldn't have thought to use something so subtle, yet it works really well. Great card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration, Leigh! Always love your CAS designs!