Friday, January 28, 2011

Five for Friday

1. I did Day 10 of the 30 Day Shred today. That means I've finished Level 1 and now I'm suppose to move on to level 2, which makes me a little nervous.

2. I've had the week off, so I decided to spend it wisely by Spring Cleaning my house. It feels so good! I started with the main bathroom and the kids' rooms...







Then I did the master bedroom, the livingroom/diningroom, the hall closet and finished with the kitchen. (Actually, the kitchen is tidy and the floor is cleaned, however, it still needs a better cleaning, but I'm saving that for another day.)

3. I ♥ Cadbury Mini Eggs.

4. I am also loving my new Cuttlebug, embossing folders and dies! Why, oh why, did I not buy these sooner??

5. I have some sneaks to show from the MSS February kit:











Bonus: I have a post today on the Winter Sketch #5.

Thanks for looking!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

eva said...

I love the banner in Sage's room! And if you want my advice, skip level 2 of the shred and go to level 3..lol. I find level 2 the hardest. ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey there, Leigh! Love your Friday 5. I'm so excited because I just bought a Cuttlebug myself on eBay. It came in the mail today, and I've already been to AC Moore to buy a new embossing plate. It took me forever, but I finally broke down. It's my first die cutting system ever. :)
Your sneaks are beautiful. Can't wait to see the full reveals. And congrats to you on the super cleaning job you've done this week. It's never fun, but boy it feels good afterward, doesn't it?
And thanks for telling me about For the Luv of Art. I went and registered there this morning, and was so excited to see so many familiar faces. It'll feel like old times again. :)