Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Project 366, week 8

I can't believe we're eight weeks into 2008 already! Here are my photos of the day for the past week:


Tuesday, February 19th: My mom. Sage and I drove into Winnipeg to pick up a sound board for Cameron. We stopped in to visit my mom & she treated us to lunch. :)


Wednesday, February 20th: Austin and his friend, Cameron. I signed up to volunteer for some reading circles for the next five weeks. These two (with two others) are in my group.


Thursday, February 21st: Austin and his piano teacher, Mrs. Wiebe. Austin has piano lessons every Thursday morning at 8:30am.


Friday, February 22nd: Sage in the new stripey hat and mittens that Grandma Davies bought her on Tuesday.


Saturday, February 23rd: Sage and I were inspired by reading Too Many Pumpkins to make some pumpkin muffins on Saturday afternoon.


Sunday, February 24th: Austin, driving the three wheeler at the farm.


Monday, February 25th: the icicles that were forming outside of my dining room window.

So there they are. I'd love to know which one is your favourite!

3 comments:

Tam said...

Love the icicle picture! Good for you for doing this everyday! I had good intentions but I haven't followed through.

Leah said...

Wow I'm amazed to see someone else out their has a three wheeler too!
Love all your pics, there great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh, I figured I would comment on your wall seeing as you said you had posted your new week of photos. I take my girls to Tina Wiebe for piano lessons as well, they really like her. I love the one of Sage in her new toque. Talk to you later! :)
Marlene