Friday, February 01, 2008

Some Scrapbooking Stuff to Share...

I got an email yesterday from Creating Keepsakes magazine, requesting one of my summer layouts for publication in their June 2008 issue! Very exciting!

And, here are the layouts that I created with the beautiful February kit from My Scrap Shoppe:














(This one was inspired by my talented friend, Heather M.)


This last one also doubles as our DT challenge for February. Our theme: love (or unlove.) I chose love. At first, I was just going to call the layout something like: Evidence of love in 2007. But then I thought of this verse in Colossians : "Love is what binds us together in perfect harmony" (3:14), which I've wanted to use on a layout for a while. The Love, Elsie patterned paper with the music notes worked perfectly.

I have one more layout to post with the February kit, but I'm waiting on Cameron for the journaling. :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats, Leigh! Can't wait to see your layout in CK!

Heather M. said...

Huge congrats on the upcoming publication! That's awesome! I can't wait to see it!!!!

And love all those layouts! I love your style, Leigh! They are all gorgeous! And so cool that you made a list for 2008! Love that one!

AudreyO said...

Congratulations! I'm an avid scrapbooker. My daughter loves to srcrapbook with me. We can get lost for hours at a time. Nice blog.

Audrey :)