Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Creative

Well, I finished my punch collage for Ali Edward's Weekend Creative prompt. I added some rub-on words. I was going to do all blue (from papers in my scrapbox), but the frame sits on a shelf in my kitchen against a green wall, so I added some green to tie it in. (Gotta match, gotta match... ;) )



I used Bazzill Cardstock, Scenic Route, Rhonna Farrer, Tinkering Ink, K&Company, Kate Teague and Basic Grey patterned paper and a Scenic Route rub-on. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your collage and how all of the circles touch ... beautiful color and pattern choices.

Anonymous said...

really cute -- I like the winter theme!

Unknown said...

Love it ! You've been faster than me, that's exactly what I had in mind, replacing one of the patterns with a phrase! Thanks for your comment, love from France !

Leah said...

I love that, it looks so nice!

Melanie said...

LOVE IT!!!

Heather M. said...

Super cute little collage!

I love your list of 35 things too! So many great layouts!

And your new banner is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Great frame. Love those winter colors! SusanR

ohradiogirl said...

How cool is this? Nice color scheme and I like the font on the rub-on. Thanks for sharing.