Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Project 366, week 14

Here are the photos that I took during Spring Break:


Tuesday, April 1: Sage and her friend, Abbie, running down the sidewalk together, holding hands. I'm not sure why the photo went so light, but these two looked so very cute, I still decided to choose this photo.


Wednesday, April 2: I signed Sage up for a 6 week reading program at the library. They listened to stories, did some finger rhymes and made a craft. For a three year old, it just doesn't get much better than that. ;) Sage is in blue and she's sitting beside her friend, Claire.


Thursday, April 3: My favourite trio in our van while we waited for it to be filled with gas, before beginning our trip to Wpg to go and "have a sleepover" at my mom's.


Friday, April 4th: Jonah, going down the slide, at Boni-Vital pool. (I love how he's plugging his nose!)


Saturday, April 5th: Sage, holding the adorable wooded whistle that Grandma Davies brought back for her from Portugal.


Sunday, April 6th: With the snow gone (finally-- although we did have a reoccurance on Tuesday), we pulled out the bikes and went for several bike rides over Spring Break. This is on our way to the park to meet some friends.


Monday, April 7th: I spent most of the day cleaning the main level of my house, going through closets, getting rid of stuff, purging, reorganizing, etc. This is the shelving unit in my boys' room which I bought at jysk 7 1/2 years ago. I have four of these-- one in my boys room and three in my basement (of which one is completely dedicated to my scrapbooking supplies. :) )

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Awesome photos, Leigh! I especially love the one of Sage and the whistle - it looks like such a cool toy! Glad the snow is melting for you and the temps are warming up a bit!

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Leigh! tfs!