Monday, April 14, 2008

SSD report

Well, I had a blast on Saturday at MSS's Super Scrap Day (SSD) on Saturday! Twelve hours of scrapbooking, visiting, eating, supply-shopping (shh, don't tell Cam ;) ) -- so energizing to be around other women who enjoy this hobby as much as I do!

And the day was productive, too! I got six 12x12 layouts done, with which I was very pleased. Here are the first two that I made that day:



This first one pretty much took me all morning. I used new Jenni Bowlen patterned paper and cut out the red butterflies by hand. The blue butterfly is American Craft chipboard (isn't it cute?) as are the letters.



Mostly Making Memories papers for this one, as well as Heidi Swapp chipboard letters and Basic Grey buttons.

I'll post more throughout the week.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Awesome layouts! I especially LOVE the one with the butterflies! Sounds like a great, productive day!