Sunday, April 27, 2008

Still here, sort of

Just a head's up: I haven't fallen off the face of the earth (although it feels a little like it ;) ).

I've just been computer-less for the last week. Ours died on Sunday. We've purchased a new one and are anxiously awaiting its arrival, which will hopefully be in the coming week.

(It's crazy how much being on the computer has become a part of my day. I've felt a little lost this past week, knowing I can't just hop online whenever I want. On the upside, I'm getting lots done, including seventeen scrapbooking layouts in the last week!)

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

I was hoping things were okay!
Man, I need to get rid of my computer for a week to get some scrapping done! LOL! WTG! Can't wait to see some of them!

Heather said...

WOW 17 layouts. Amazing!! Your so fast. Maybe I should get rid of my computer too.

Anonymous said...

17??? Yikes! I know what you mean though...not using the computer makes for a more productive day!