Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Goodness

Well, with the pile of snow that got dumped here yesterday (after the freezing rain) that had me shoveling this morning for over 1.5 hours, it's really nice to have a warm, cozy house to scrapbook in this evening. :)

So, it's the perfect time for an online crop, which they're having at My Scrap Shoppe this evening. You can check out the challenges here.

I issued an early bird challenge earlier in the week to use a rebus on your layout. You can check out the details here. This was my layout for the challenge:



The challenge I posted this evening was an ad inspiration challenge, using this ad for inspiration:



Here's the layout I did for the challenge:



Please feel free to come and join us for a fun weekend of scrapping goodness!

7 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

That's a super cool ad...love what you did with it too!! What a great idea!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

What a cool ad, Leigh!! Love the pumpkin. Especially the stem. ;)

Norma Kennedy said...

What a cool add but your layout and Pumpkin is just FABULOUS !!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Aaahhhh......now I see the inspiration behind your adorable pumpkin page. How VERY, VERY cool. I so would NOT know what to do with that ad, but you absolutely rocked it. I already loved the page, but now I love it even more!
Love the rebus page, too. Never done anything like that myself. What a great challenge!

Anonymous said...

ahh, snow!!! sounds beautiful, but the shoveling does not sound fun! Brrrr! Just LOVE the layouts!!!!!! I love the oversized photo in the first one with the long title. Totally caught my eye! Have a wonderful week! :)

ellen s. said...

oh i love the pumpkin! that is so creative and that inspo piece is so cool.

am i the only one that doesn't know what a rebus is, lol?!

Heather M. said...

Oh my gosh, that pumpkin layout is SO cool! WOW!