Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Project 366, week 45

Here are my photos of the day for the past week:


Tuesday, Nov. 4th: I put up my Christmas lights outside.



Wednesday, Nov. 5th: Sage climbed into our cooler for a picture.


Thursday, Nov. 6th: Sage took a Christmas crafts book out from the library and was making tons of stuff all day long. Here are a few of her creations.


Friday, Nov. 7th: We woke up to a winter wonderland!


Saturday, Nov. 8th: The kids played outside for part of the afternoon.


Sunday, Nov. 9th: More playing outside after lunch.


Monday, Nov. 10th: And more playing outside. Gotta love an early winter, I guess. ;)
Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great winter photos..love the Christmas lights one too!
Just when I was getting used to the snow, it's melting!

Anonymous said...

love your pictures! It is hard to believe that it is 80 here, and snowing there! :)