Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged

Renee tagged me on her blog to play along with some randomness. Seven items of randomness to be exact. ;)

So, here we go.

1. I am waiting to put up our Christmas decoration until December, mostly because, as much as I like them, they feel a lot like clutter to me, which I'm not a fan of, so I'd rather have them up for not a very long time. Also, I plan on using the pictures of us setting up the decorations & tree in my December Daily album. ;)

2. I start diets on almost every Monday. And they usually last somewhere between Tuesday & Thursday. However, I started on last Monday and am still on it, so that's eight days in a row, which might be a new record for 2008.

3. I spend way too much time on the computer! I'm constantly running downstairs throughout the day to check my email. It's crazy!

4. I took tae kwon do as a teenager for about a year and a half.

5. Austin and I signed up for tae kwon do last month and I am loving it! I didn't really think about how much I liked it as a teen, but I'm really enjoying it now! And it's great to get out three evenings a week, with my son, to work out.

6. I'm hosting a Stampin' Up! party at my house tomorrow evening, which should be fun. I've got my eye on a scalloped edge punch.

7. I'm also thinking about getting some embossing powders and maybe a heat gun (not necessarily through SU!) and trying that out.

There, seven things.

That wasn't so hard.

So, now, I'm suppose to tag some people and let them know on their blogs that they've been tagged.

So, I'm tagging:

Marcy

Juliana

Heather

Eva

Staci

Anne

Liz

Happy Monday (what's left of it! ;) )

5 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Thanks for the tag! it's interesting to read your randomness.

Have fun at your SU! party... you'll love the scallop edge punch! Embossing is a lot of fun too... lots of 'wow' factor and it's super easy.

Renee Lamb said...

Love your random facts! have fun tonight at your party!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fun stuff! I've got my eye on that Stampin'Up scallop punch, too.

Heather M. said...

thanks for the tag! i'm hoping to get to this today.
i really, really want that scallop punch too! did you get it?

Staci Taylor said...

I seriously thought I came back here and commented the other day, lol. Thanks for the tag girl! I did tae kwon do for about the same amount of time in h.s. Oh, and I hope you got the heat gun and powders - I think you'll like them :-)