Monday, November 03, 2008

Project 366, week 44

Wow, only ten weeks left in 2008!
Here are my photos of the day for the past week:


Tuesday, October 28: Sage's pumpkin that we carved after school.


Wednesday, October 29: My little angel in a Dora jacket, on her way to Storytime at the library.


Thursday, October 30: my little crocodile helping his little sister (the sunflower) get a drink from the fountain after skating lessons.


Friday, October 31: My kiddoes in their costumes.


Saturday, November 1: I kicked the kids outside in the afternoon and what do they do? Rake my front yard! Of course after jumping in the leaves and the leaf-fight that broke out shortly afterwards, you couldn't really tell anymore that they'd raked it! LOL!


Sunday, November 2: A gorgeous day! We biked to the park to play and I shot this photo of Jonah on his way to the bike trails.


Monday, November 3: It was another gorgeous day out, so I worked in our front yard, cutting back my perennials for winter. Sage amused herself with a mini-skateboard and the gourd Austin decorated at school.

Thanks for looking!

*Also, on the MSS blog, the DT have started taking turns posting each week and I'm up first! You can check out my post here.

7 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Love the rebus idea!! I will have to try that! Congrats on the GDT at CMK!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog! You have some gorgeous stuff here and I love your photography! :)

Jennifer said...

wow...your photos are gorgeous!

ellen s. said...

lookin' good! i just started this project! lol, so i am totally impressed you made it this far. congrats on the GD spot at CMK!

Danielle Flanders said...

beautiful pics and I'm so excited for you to be the guest designer at CMK! congrats!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great photos once again, Leigh! I certainly lack in photography skills and really enjoy looking at yours. Your kiddos are always so cute and happy.

Garsy said...

Love, love, love Sage's pumpkin! Too cute it is!

Great photos Leigh!

Anonymous said...

looks like an awesome Fall week! love it!