Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A couple of card sets

Today, I have a couple of card sets to share that I made using Reverse Confetti products.
Well, actually, it's not really the cards I'm sharing, but the packaging.
 

You see, Jonah's Jazz Choir is going to Banff at the end of April
and we have been doing fundraising for this trip.
In April, the choir is hosting a coffee house and there will be a Chinese Auction.
The choir director asked if we could donate prizes, so I made three card sets to donate.
Today, I'm sharing two of them.

The first card set is made up of the Shine Bright and Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts cards
 that I shared here and here.



To make my packaging, I cut a piece of white cardstock to 11x2.25".
On it, I used the sun die from Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts as a stencil
and applied some summer sunrise ink using my Tim Holtz blending tool.
Then, I stamped the sentiment (from Shine Bright) over top.
I wrapped the cardstock around the cards/envelopes and adhered it together in the back.

My second set of cards is a collection of the birds and bees cards that I made
recently for the Reverse Confetti Release using The Tweet Life & The Buzz,
that I posted here, here & here.


I created the packaging the same way as the first one, but here
I stamped the bees and sentiment from The Buzz in black ink.
Then, I stamped another bee on a post-it note, cut out it's body and laid the rest
of the post-it note over the bee to apply some summer sunrise ink using my Tim Holtz blending tool.


 

 

Thanks for looking

35 comments:

!neke said...

Just beautiful Leigh !

June K said...

Nice Cards. I love the packaging, Leigh.

~amy~ said...

Absolutely darling Leigh!

Cindy C. said...

Oh so delightful!!!

victoria h said...

a wonderful prize

Brandi said...

Wow! These are awesome!

Marlena M. said...

These are SO SWEET Leigh! I love them~such a great idea.

Karen C. said...

Gorgeous card sets Leigh. Someone's going to have a great group of cards for gift giving!

Donna C. said...

Love these!

Miriam Prantner said...

What sweet card sets! I love this!

cm said...

Hold it for a second here: your son is coming to Banff? In April? Will you be joining him, perhaps as a chaperone? Oh my...that would be awesome! We could meet! If not, well, do let us know where the choir will be performing. What a fabulous opportunity! As for your card packages: stunning gifts! Whoever buys these will be incredibly happy (and lucky) shoppers! Gorgeous cards to support a marvelous venture!
~c

Lisa Lara said...

Fabulous idea Leigh. These are brilliant.

Jean said...

Absolutely fantastic projects!

Kay Miller said...

These are wonderful! I love your packaging!!

I Card Everyone said...

Yay you, and yay Jonah, too! Good luck, though you won't need it to sell these lovelies, Leigh - just awesome!
=] Michele

Celeste Goff said...

What gorgeous card sets Leigh!!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable and will be snatched up in a jiffy!!

Jen Mitchell said...

These are beautiful. Whoever wins these is one lucky person!

Alanna said...

I love the packaging. Looks fabulous.

donna mikasa said...

Love these, Leigh! Even the belly bands are adorable!

Pam said...

Gorgeous sets! Love how you packaged them.

Clare said...

Oh, the packaging is such a neat idea! I never thought of tying up a pack of cards like that!

Betty Wright said...

These are just wonderful, Leigh! Great colors, dimension, and design!

Sherri said...

I would be thrilled if someone gave me a whole set of handmade cards as a gift. These are so pretty Leigh. You have a real gift! I especially love the ombreé on that "shine bright" card.

alexandra s.m. said...

DREAMY! is the first word that comes to mind!
They are gorgeous leigh!
LOve everything about them from the colors to the design!
BRAVO!

sableturquoise said...

waouuhhhh !tes cartes sont ravissantes ! so spring !

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome!

Beth H. said...

These are so awesome! I love the packaging and am so thankful for your inspiration! I am totally going to use this for an upcoming church event!

Lee-Anne said...

Love the colors and packaging, Leigh! So wonderfully spring-like :)

Lisa H. said...

these are beautiful. I love the stenciled sun. soft and pretty!

NhDeSiGnS said...

Love how you packaged these

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, those look uh-dorable, Leigh!

Tracey McNeely said...

These sets are absolutely gorgeous Leigh, very professional job the way you packaged them.

Kara said...

I LOVE these! the little bands are adorable!

Shona Chambers said...

These are such a sweet idea and love all that pastel colour goodness!